 General / 16192
  Re: Which piece is available in the most colours?

(...) If you're saying there's not a 1x2 in teal...isn't there one in the smallest Rock Raiders set? I'm pretty sure there is... J (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Which piece is available in the most colours?

I think you are correct. I sorted out my teal parts the other day after disassembling some Rock Raiders and Cyberslam sets, and found at least one 1x2 brick in teal (along with some 1x2x2 bricks in teal too). "Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)