 General / 16191
16190  |  16192
Subject:
RIP RTL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 11:39:35 GMT

I only check RTL once a week and occasionally flog parts there...apparently
lots of others are doing the same...I just checked it and it is down to 300
posts....it was at over 700 last time I checked...wow what a difference a
year makes...

I only came on-line last fall...RTL quickly became one of my special
function-dedicated keys on my little webtv box...

I grew tired of the SPAM, flame wars(madhatter) and lack of true discussion
on RTL and defected to LUGNET...I hope RTL doesn't truly die, but I fear for
its future...

Then again I kinda subscribe to the free-market-social- Darwinism ethic...
if somebody does it better, they get all the business...