 General / 16150
Re: Minifig Legs/Hips colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 20:11:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
I was starting to sort all my old/new minifigs from my miscellaneous
parts boxes, and came across the following colors: white, red, blue,
black, gray,  pink, green, and 2 types of yellow (one with black "hips",
the other with gray "hips").  As someone who doesn't pay any attention
to Minifigs, are any of these scarce or in demand by Minifig
afficionados?

Showing my minifig ignorance (the LEGO technical term would be
"minifignorance"),
Gary Istok

Except for maybe the Pink I would doubt it.  At least for me the Hip/Leg
combination is not important as they are interchangable.  I know because TLC
counts 2 Legs and the Hips as 1 part many purists frown on this.

There might be a few printed Legs/Hips people might be interested in but for
the most part I don't think Legs/Hips are very sought after.  Torso's is where
the action is if you ask me.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/