 General / 16148
  Minifig Legs/Hips colors

I was starting to sort all my old/new minifigs from my miscellaneous parts boxes, and came across the following colors: white, red, blue, black, gray, pink, green, and 2 types of yellow (one with black "hips", the other with gray "hips"). As someone (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig Legs/Hips colors

(...) The pink legs were never greatly available, but were in a few sets. I'd be interested in having more of those, as they're not around now. (...) LOL -Suz. (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig Legs/Hips colors

(...) Except for maybe the Pink I would doubt it. At least for me the Hip/Leg combination is not important as they are interchangable. I know because TLC counts 2 Legs and the Hips as 1 part many purists frown on this. There might be a few printed (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)