 General / 16122
Re: Lego Pox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 05:35:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.general, Andy Mckenney writes:
             Lego Pox
            ----------

Warning!!! There is no cure. It is the urge to buy,sell,build, and hang out
at the local Lego aisles to look for new stuff.

Hmm.  And here I thought that's what you got after falling asleep while
building, cheek-down on a baseplate...

eric
Hey those dents were exatly what I thouht of when
I would step on them when I was younger!! At TRU I
had a Grandma ask me where the Legos were.Even though I do not work
there.Anyway I still keep looking for Legos.And thanks for the responses.
Have Fun Building
             Andy