 General / 1612
  New Catalog

I just got the new Out of this World catalog today with the Star Wars sets. The SW sets look nice, but the rest is severely lacking. Are there any hgh quality SW scans online yet? If not, I can scan them in. My grievance is with Town. I'll be (...) (26 years ago, 25-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)