 General / 16090
    Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection? —Ravi Mohan
   sinp some weird foreign coin that feels like (...) reverse) That sounds like a malaysian one ringgit coin.those curved daggers are known as kris and were used by warriors....if you need more info tell me ravi (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection? —Jeff Johnston
   (...) It could very well be. I'll dig it out and maybe post a picture... (...) Hmm...I thought kris generally had 'wavy' blades (like the wiggly snakes) instead of just curved blades? Or are there kinds that are just curved, as well? J (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)