 General / 1602
1601  |  1603
Subject:
Legos Mentioned at Jennicam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 18:16:57 GMT

Howdy,

...Okay it's Christmas Eve. Time for oddball observations...what has been the
oddest place you have noticed Legos displayed, referenced or mentioned? The
Star Report? CNN coverage of Bhagdad? This thought hit me as I was reading
"Jenni's Dream Journal" at the JenniCam website:

*SNIP*
12.07.98 I don't remember all of my dream, but what I DO remember is
interesting enough. Some friends and I were at the mall, one of the malls where
my parents
used to live in Pennsylvania, and were wandering around looking for gifts. We
went into a Sharper Image type store, and I saw this really cool monitor and
CPU set
made out of black legos and they actually worked, and was going to get it for
Geofry but I saw the monitor cost $4,700 so I decided against it.
*SNIP*

Wow, people dream about Legos!

Richard
rwright@pcsedu.com