 General / 16000
  Lego Pox

Lego Pox ---...--- Warning!!! There is no cure. It is the urge to buy,sell,build, and hang out at the local Lego aisles to look for new stuff. Prescrition- Have fun building with Lego.And go meet fellow Lego enthuseasts. From Dr. Lego (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Pox

(...) I know, I'm infected! ROTFL! I make young mothers nervous in the Lego aisle in some TRU's, all I'm trying to do is see if they's snuck some really old stock out there behind the "new" stuff. It happens. Not often, but it does happen. Rich -- (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Pox

(...) Hmm. And here I thought that's what you got after falling asleep while building, cheek-down on a baseplate... eric (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Pox

(...) I always thought LEGO Pox refered to the indentations you get in your forehead after falling asleep on a baseplate =) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Pox

(...) I would step on them when I was younger!! At TRU I had a Grandma ask me where the Legos were.Even though I do not work there.Anyway I still keep looking for Legos.And thanks for the responses. Have Fun Building Andy (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)