 General / 15972
    Re: Brasso works great for cleaning and graphics removal! —Craig Hamilton
   (...) hey brad ~ sounds like you did a great job! the residual pattern that others mentioned means that a bit more rubbing needs to be done, i think. i use an old t-shirt rather than cotton balls though. later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brasso works great for cleaning and graphics removal! —Brad Hamilton
   I just did three old space police windshields. These are 4-studs wide, clear-green, about 5 studs high, say "space police" with bars and bow outwards and then back in. I had felt these parts would be useless forever. After polishing them and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)