 General / 15965
  Re: Converting the NLSO/NLF...

What is your technique? I also have an NLF that I'm trying to convert (for pictures of us, see this link: (URL) ). She's tried to build a few little things, but she's never gotten much into it. Also, she does peruse my LUGNET interraction, but I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Converting the NLSO/NLF...

(...) Sadly, no...this was completely unexpected (but hardly unwanted!), so I can't say what I consciously did...I guess I just got very excited/enthusiastic about LEGO stuff and tried to share that enthusiasm with her, tried to draw her into the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)