 General / 15929
    Impressed with Duplo and Primo —Christopher Masi
   I just wanted to say that I am very impressed with thte new Duplo and Primo stuff. It is crazy that the only place you can see all these things is in the shop at home catalogue, the Fall catalogue had alot of Duplo. My wife and I bought a Duplo doll (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Impressed with Duplo and Primo —Maggie Cambron
   We just got a LEGO Preschool Catalog for Spring 2000. It is not S@H, but instead shows most of the DUPLO and PRIMO (which it appears they are now calling LEGO BABY) product line and the suggested retail prices. Of interest were the DUPLO eggs #2751. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)