 General / 15835
  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Hmm... too bad I didn't pick any up while I was there... at a time I did collect different card decks, not to mention there seems to be a general interest in these. Bummer. -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) If they're at the LICs and Outlet Stores, and they're not available through Shop@Home... ...wouldn't the outlet stores ship them? J (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) That's a reasonable line of thinking. I guess they might... but I'm not sure. Didn't Buffie mention they only sell *sets* that aren't available from S@H? -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) You could always watch ebay. I found a deck of the Fright Knight cards and a pencil eraser shaped like the king of the Royal Knights for $3.25 plus shipping. The previous owner had picked them up at the Lego Center at the Mall of America in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Two guys walk into a bar. Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> says: (...) I picked mine up from the outlet store here in Georgia that people were ordering Wolfpack Renegade sets from (which, by the way, they didn't have any left on the shelves a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)