 General / 15728
15727  |  15729
Subject:
Classic set #4222 sold by itself?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 18:01:21 GMT

I was at ToysRus last night looking at the terrible easter basket when set
#4222 caught my eye.  I had not seen this set before and it looked pretty
nice.  Scanner priced it at $17.99 for 355 pieces.  OUCH!  Still there are
some great pieces and at $9.99 I would have bought a couple (They had two).

When I got home I checked it out and of course it was part of the Walmart
value pack.  My question is, was this set ever sold by itself and if it was
was it really going for $17.99?  The Classic bucket has 400 pieces for
$9.99/400 pieces.

Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com