 General / 15676
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:33:23 GMT

Farlie A wrote:

<major snippage>

Haunted Houses?

I think this would be a successful product.

This would be a fun idea for children and adults.
My son loves the trapdoors and anything else that is hidden
or a surprise in a LEGO set.  And adult fans might
find some useful pieces in such a set if it had the facade
of a victorian-era home.

Isn't Halloween now the second largest commercial
holiday in the U.S. (after Christmas, of course)?

-- dave