 General / 15668
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:27:49 GMT

This is a RE-Post of a previous message
Subject:   Re: Just imagine...
From:  "Farlie A" <ba124@city.ac.uk> Alex Farlie
Newsgroups:  lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:02:08 GMT

Dear Mr Justus
   - Some Ideas ?

In lugnet.town, Mark A. Herzberg writes:
Imagine this. The first 2000 catalouge has been discovered and found on
November 17, 2000. The first scans come up. After flipping through some new
Star Wars sets, the new line of Pirates, and some more City Centre on page 14
you read this:

As I said in a compiled ideas lsit forwaded to TLC/TLG through my contact/

"' What we create is what we can explore,
  What we can explore is that whoich we create,
  Imagination is the key,
  To improved creativity!'

You cant do that with Juniorized peices!!.
"
"Introducing LEGOLand Town. LEGOLand Town features models that are more
advanced than City Center, perfect for children when they graduate from City
Center. Best of all, you child's City Center sets can also be combined with
more advanced LEGOLand Town for more bulding fun. LEGOLand Town collections
include Flight, Leisure, Race, Vehicles, Construction, and many
more"

Fliiping forward a few pages...

" Centuria. -  Can the Legions of Legoburum proctect the populus from the evil
warlords of the east? and can Emproer Legotus Ceaser retain power? Centuria is
Lego at the the dawn of a new millenia..."

"Phantoma-<DEEP> At the edge of reality lies imagination, at the edge of
imagination lies ---
PHANTOMA.   In our minds we imagine many things, sometimes these are greatest
wishes and somtimes some of our fears.  Yet when we see the truth of these fear
we expand our creative imaginings....</DEEP>"

Haunted Houses?

Less town related.
" SwitchTrack. -  Introducing Mindstroms for Trains.."
" Raceway-  For many years Lego(R) has enabled you to build the cars of your
dreams. Now you can race them- With specialy devloped track which easily fits
together, you could be racing away in minutes. "

I ought to have worked in advertising....

Alex