 General / 15659
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Scott Arthur writes:

Hang on a second, would 5000 burps not be just as good?

Nope...  I'm thinking of building *huge*, *massive* castles and citadels,
with *really* *thick* walls, ...

[flashback actor="billy crystal" persona="grumpy old man"]

the way they were made in the *good* old days,
where a castle would last *forever*.
go ahead, throw boulders at us with your trebuchets,
we'll *ignore* yah!
they just *bounce* right off the walls!

of course, they don't *look* so pretty,
but, hey!, whoever said that a castle was *supposed* to look pretty?

be *thankful* you've got the castle walls to hide behind
in the *first* place!
you young people don't *know* how *good*
you've got it these days!
why, in *my* day, we had to hide behind a big *rock*,
in the middle of a muddy pasture.
and we *liked* it!
we *loved* it!

(etc.)