 General / 15565
  Is there a time machine in the house?

I saw a movie yesterday called "The Wedding Singer". There is a scene where they show these kids watching television and there is a pile of Lego in front of the television. The model appears to be a 2153 Robo Stalker. So what is the problem? The (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is there a time machine in the house?

(...) getting snipped on Ebay-- all they could get was the piddley Stalker! I'm gonna have to go rent it to see! How sad, the life of the Lego fanatic! DaveE (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Is there a time machine in the house?

(...) This is a great movie. Classic stuff. There's tons of "premonition gags," situations that make fun of how things turned out after the 80's. "...and take off my Van Halen shirt before you jinx them and they split up..." Perhaps the kid in front (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)