 General / 15550
  New page address

I've started the reconstruction of the SPINCity 2000 Web Page. Today in my e- mail I receved a message from www.lookscool.com & they have a deal that makes your webpage address shorter. So instead of www.geocities.com/spincity999 my address to the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New page address

(...) funny... for some reason that addy doesn't look shorter than the geocities one... or is my perception off on that too? (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New page address

(...) e- (...) makes (...) That was my first thought as well :) I actually tried this lookscool.com thingie after you suggested it but some scripts didn't work right on my computer. LMK if they work: (URL) opposed to (URL) that the length of the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New page address

So its not shorter, oh well. It looks a lot better in my opinion. -J.W.Hummer (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)