 General / 15519
15518  |  15520
Subject:
Errors in Catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:53:53 GMT

I am would like to know if anyone has ever noticed any errors in Lego
product catalogs?

We bought a Technic slammer set for my son just before Christmas and it
contained a 2000 Technic catalog (4130209/4130210/4130211-AM) and there is
an error on page 5. The millennia Throwbot is listed with the number 8500
and the name Torch. Well this is the  name and number for the Red Throwbot.

We recently purchased one of the Star Wars Technic sets and the catalog
number is the same, however the cover is a slightly lighter gray color, and
the error has been corrected.

I would have thought that they would have given the corrected catalog a new
number.

Did anyone buy a slammer set (the bigger one with two cars)? Did you find
this error with the catalog?

I also find it interesting that the product catalogs for different markets
have the same cover, but the interiors are very different.

Rose