 General / 15491
    Re: New Mecha from Orbital Alloys, Inc and Behren Mechawerks —Ken Takeuchi
   I liked the forms of the legs in LGAW "SIREN" that look like some well trained sports players. It sure can have a good response and manouverbility :-) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build)

        Re: New Mecha from Orbital Alloys, Inc and Behren Mechawerks —Colin Gutierrez
   (...) Thats how I imagined it before I built it! :] I was thinking about a gymnast, bounding between asteroids, feet landing with a powerful "crunch." Okay, I know there's no sound in space, but I can imagine. (...) Thank you for reading the text. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build)