 General / 15363
Re: Spring 2000 Shop at Home Catalog!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:08:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
Woohoo!  I came home to find (in addition to the late KBKids order) the Spring
2000 S@H Catalog (Galaxy of Adventure)!  Three B-Wings, three X-Wings, and an
A-Wing are on the cover.  There isn't much new, but I'll list the things that
are.

1263 Build-a-Bunny  -  Woohoo!!  He hath returned!!This guy, like all the
others is cute.  He is made up of Red, Yellow, and Green pieces, and comes • with
blue flowers.  $3.00

TS13 Castle T-shirt  -  Off-white with a large Castle picture on the front.
Pretty standard for Lego.  Only seems to come in youth sizes  $12.00 & $14.00

TS12 Arctic T-shirt  -  Bluish with a large Arctic scene on the front.  Pretty
standard for Lego.  Only seems to come in youth sizes  $12.00 & $14.00

Limited Quantities on the following:
6439 Mini-dumper  $3.50
6447 Construction Zone  $7.75
6324 Chopper Cop  $3.50
6325 Package Pickup  $4.75
6420 Mail Carrier  $2.50
6567 Speed Splasher  $4.50
6329 Truck Stop Cafe  $27.50
5956 Air Zeppelin  $22.00

All Accessories are still "Limited Quantities"

3438 Lego McDonald's Restaurant - $11.00

6473 Res-Q Cruiser $38.50

That's pretty much it, but I may've missed some stuff.  A lot of the "Limited
Quantities" items are gone, though.

Jeff

One of the new items is a King Leo Keychain!!!

Dan M.