 General / 15360
Re: Old Auczilla data
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:40:23 GMT

"leggomylego" <leggomylego@hotmail.com> wrote:

Anyone have any idea where I can get the final results of Auczilla XI?  They
aren't on the site any more.  Does any one have a copy of the prices.  I'd
like to use them to estimate some sales I am trying to work out.  Thanks for
any info...

....oooh! that reminds me! I've got to pay for my last auczilla.... hmmmm...

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160