 General / 15323
Re: What are boat weight bricks good for?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:13:02 GMT

David Simmons <alienbuz@concentric.net> wrote in message
Other than balancing boats that is.  I just picked up three black ones and
one red one and was wondering what people have used them for outside of
their intended purpose (that's half the fun!).

They hold a magnet, though weakly.  This allows you to pick up a box w/
magnet, and then easily let it go.  I once built an M:Tron automated
warehouse that used the weight to move boxes around.

-John Van