 General / 15316
Re: LEXICON site finished!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:03:32 GMT

I love it. I would also like to contribute a community word:

LUGNET

:-)

-Nick

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:

I have just uploaded the first version of my LEGO LEXICON site. LMKWYT!
The url:
http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/

The 'red' words are LEGO related words and the 'green' words are community
related (when you see it you know what I mean...). There are some words (all
the town and castle subthemes for example) that I want to add but this
current Lexicon is already very complete.

I would like to invite anyone who think of a word that is not yet in the
Lexicon to mail me! In fact if someone could write a good description for
'Programable Brick' it would be nice since I had serious writers-block at
that point...

-Frank