 General / 15315
  Re: Metroliner Dream

(...) Maybe his metroliner wouldn't be rolling off the table if he didn't cover the table with tiles... :) -Chris (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Metroliner Dream

(...) Hasn't he also been known to come over to other people's houses and tile their MOCs? :) Lucky for me, I keep all my printed and unprinted in the same bag.. it would take him too long. :) oh... that and I'm just as tile obsessive as he is... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Metroliner Dream

I think so... my memories are kinda scarred from that incident. Another countermeasue is to mix in plates(1) witht the tiles at a ratio of 1 plate : 23 tiles. This may puzzle him, in the confusion, grab the bag of tiles and run. :) -Chris 1- 1x3 (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)