 General / 153
Re: Getting rid of the garbage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:19:26 GMT

On Sun, 11 Oct 1998 02:25:43 GMT, gavulab@aol.com (Brian Gavula)
wrote:

I was wondering if anyone else is getting about 15 lines of garbage
text at the beginning of every message.  When I first started
accessing Lugnet via Free Agent, I didn't have this problem, but now I
do.  It may just be a matter of setting the right preferences, but I
can't seem to find the right one.  Can anyone help?

*chuckle* That GARBAGE you speak of is a feature for some of us who
are used to being able to see the headers as we read. Refer to what
other groups a post is posted to, etc.

Sarah Heacock
sarah@eskimo.com