 General / 15281
  Re: New models and contest reminder for MGLM

Wow!.. Your models are intimidating again and ever..:-) X-wing and B-wing rocks, and what a nice R2 is this?..:-) Selçuk (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

  New models and contest reminder for MGLM

I just want to let everybody know about some things going on at my website. First, I have 5 new models to introduce. One of them (The AT ST) is by Carl Greatrix, the other 4 are my own. One of my models is a large scale Mech, with fully detailed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: New models and contest reminder for MGLM

Holy smoke David! I can not believe the amount of detail you packed in this mech. It is absolutely outstanding! I really like the legs, the complexity is incredible(1)! Any chance of seeing some pics of how the hip joints work? The Fei-Yen and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: New models and contest reminder for MGLM

Yep, it's Votoms. I've never seen the anime, but I have this mech as a model kit. It's the Zerberus. -Dave Jr. (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: New models and contest reminder for MGLM

(...) Excellent articulation! I'm no fan of curvaceous mecha, but yours exhibit a great skill in modelling. Microfig-scale, too. :-, Can't wait to see more! Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

  (canceled)

  Re: New models and contest reminder for MGLM

Great work David! That X-wing is awesome! The ATM-FX1 mecha is also very impressive. Very nice color scheme. Did yo have to dissassemble one of these to build the other? If not, I'm very jealous of you LEGO collection. ;) pat J P.S. I'm going to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: New models and contest reminder for MGLM

Thanks Pat, I have both models built, though I'm finding myself robbing little pieces here and there off the Zerberus mech. I've still got my B-wing built too. -Dave Jr. (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: New models and contest reminder for MGLM

very very cool models :)...I'm not into Mechs, but I'm very impressed with yours. Love the X-wing. (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)