 General / 15242
  Re: What are boat weight bricks good for?

(...) I use them inside locomotives, and as counterweights on bridges and on the back of cranes. Those all seem part of a broadly defined "intended purpose" though. (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What are boat weight bricks good for?

(...) Yep, the upgraded version of my crane requires more counterweight than the stack of gray POOP's can provide, so I added a few boat weights. Thanks to Chris Tracey it's much stronger and 2-way motorized (at the Greenburg show it was quite (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What are boat weight bricks good for?

(...) I can't wait to see it. RichHave Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want to...) Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70 Visit (URL) & (URL) wait is over...) ..."The only thing we have to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)