 General / 15229
  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

Probably too much for just about anyone! The seller should probably auction off each set a piece at a time. They would get probably get more in the long wrong. I'd be surprised if anyone is willing to pay $8,000 no matter what it is! Ray Sanders (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

Pretty nice layout, though. Dave Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fq9Ft5.2A5@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

Too much for anyone? Well Larry, are you going to pick up the guantlet and bid just to prove Brad wrong :) :) :) Mark (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

(...) No. My track record at selling of parts of collections is terrible and I don't need most of what I was able to see for myself. I'd consider being a silent partner to someone else who wanted to do all the work but is short of cash. Even that's (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

How many lego bricks did it take to build your new house :) I finally figured out why you were buying all of those clearance sets in bulk. You needed the bricks for the new house :) Mark (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)