 General / 15196
Re: No rest for the creative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 02:25:41 GMT

Allan J Smith wrote in message ...
For my next project I need some 5 dark trans-blue
2 wide, 2 high thin side walls. I found one in my
parts bins and am at a loss as to what set it is from.
Any ideas on the set number so I can buy more.

6453 Comlink Cruiser has 1 1x2x2 thin wall in a darker blue than the some of
the trans-blue windows, but I'm don't know if it would be considered "dark"
blue.  (Someone let me know on this, plz.  Curiosity, and all.)

I've been picking one up at Kroger every time I grocery shop (because I can
hide it in the grocery budget--I am sooo bad, and yes, they're $1 more that
I would pay at a non-grocery store) and have a few.  If you don't want the
entire set (not bad for parts, except for the antifreeze radar dish),  I'd
be willing to build my stock up to what you need.

LMK,

Bruiab/

Uh, let's try that again.

Brian (bbq) Sauls