 General / 1517
    Paint... —Jonas Marcho
   I am trying to paint minifigs to certain colors. What paints work best with the plastic minifigs? (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Paint... —Mark de Kock
   (...) Have you tried acrylic paints from Games Workshop ((R), (tm), whatever)? These paints are specially designed to be put on plastic figures. Please thin the paint down with water, before use. Btw: Why would you wanna paint minifigs? Mark (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Paint... —Justin Kopp
   A different method a friend and I always used: Pine point Sharpie Markers. Last a long time as long as you let them dry and are *gentle* with your minifigs. Plus, a little rubbing alcohol takes it all off! (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)