 General / 15139
  Re: A few small MOCs I'd like to share

(...) at (URL) to see it. Alan This message's random set is: 1875, (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: A few small MOCs I'd like to share

(...) Look (...) story he has with it is all wrong too. The chandleir only killed one person(the girl the managers hired to replace giry), carlotta never disappeared(she only was disgraced by vantriliquist croaking), and nobody ever pointed a gun at (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)