 General / 15133
  Re: LEGO Rare Parts

(...) The Speeder Bikes set has two 1x2 half pyramid peak bricks in brown. (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Rare Parts

Hi Guys, something rare? How about the white Lady hair piece from Western set 365 (Wild West Scene from 1975)? Believed to be auctioned off once for over a $100,00 !!! Anybody know for how much it precisely went? Greetings and Cheers, Henk. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Rare Parts

(...) WOW!! I have that set. I'll have to check my minifigs. (...) And some new set must have a lot of these (1x2 half pyramid peak) in blue as well. Just recently I obtained about 12 of these in a parts sale. Gary Istok (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Rare Parts

(...) Thanks Henk, now I have to go digging thru over 100,000 LEGO bricks just to find this hair piece. I went checking last night, and I found that I had 2 sets of the sticker sheets for the 365 sets, but only one box, so I must have had 2 (got (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)