 General / 15113
15112  |  15114
Subject:
No rest for the creative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:59:36 GMT

For my next project I need some 5 dark trans-blue
2 wide, 2 high thin side walls. I found one in my
parts bins and am at a loss as to what set it is from.
Any ideas on the set number so I can buy more.

Thanks ... Allan

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/