 General / 1504
  Re: Page update

(...) I'm really glad people post about page updates, but I wish folks would put at least some clue as to what the page is about. That makes it easier to know if I should look right away or save it for later. (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Page update

(...) I know what you mean. It was late when I posted and I didn't feel like going into it. My page updates include a castle theme farm, many space theme creations, a time cruiser's model, and a giant hair. I've also written a short response to my (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)