 General / 14949
Re: Turning pink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 02:15:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus writes:
This has shocked and surprised me as well...
Rich

It didn't Suprise me, in fact, I was pretty darned sure it would happen.  I
was just wondering when it would happen.  :)

Heh... me too.  I think the color schemes for major holidays is a cool idea...I
*could* live with a less...blatant shade of pink, but hey, it's still neat.

Now, what I want to see is a color scheme for Robbie Burns day... Feel up to
some plaid, Todd?

<grin, duck>

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/