 General / 14924
    Re: New town-themed web site —Jeff Barnett
   (...) Lego (...) buy?? Is it going to be limited to a dozen or so diffrent kinds of pices?? (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New town-themed web site —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Well I personally am not going to get my hopes up too high. I don't think you will be seeing things that have been discontinued for 20 years, unless they use the pieces again in a new set. We really don't know if we will have access to all (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)