 General / 14896
Re: Lugnet Links?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:50:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
Does anyone know how often the Lugnet links are updated?

Linc sends me an update every so often.  I just installed the latest list
he sent, but I don't see your site listed in it.

I sent mail about 2 weeks ago asking to include my web site
http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm ) and have not heard a reply.

Do you remember what address you used when you sent the mail?  In any case,
I just added your name and the URL above to the list -- you can see it here

   http://www.lugnet.com/links/

in the H's.  Love that "LEGO City 1" aerial shot, BTW!

Also, there are many links that are non-functional.

Ya, I think Linc knows about some of these and has marked them with a *
hoping eventually to learn the new location (for pages which have moved) and
if you know of any others which aren't marked like that but should be, feel
free to point them out specifically...

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.admin.general]