 General / 14886
  Attention Mr. Brad Justice!!!!!

Mr. Justice, Could you please tell me how many minifigs there are in set #7184 Trade Federation MTT which is to be released later this year? I'd really like to know. Thanks in advance! bj (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Attention Mr. Brad Justice!!!!!

(...) I'm sure Mr. Justice could probably find out, but his job is actually to set up the infrastructure for other LEGO employees to interact with people online. But more than that (if I understood things correctly), his job is also to set up a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Attention Mr. Brad Justice!!!!!

(...) D'oh! That's where learning touch-typing has gotten me -- I brainlessly echoed the misspelling of Mr. Justus's last name... Justus Justus Justus Justus Justus. OK, better now. :) --Todd (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Attention Mr. Brad Justice!!!!!

(...) Seems like a pretty low-end question to be asking a Vice President... (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Attention Mr. Brad Justice!!!!!

(...) Well, that's justice for ya... :) Jeff "You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed" (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Attention Mr. Brad Justice!!!!!

(...) I wonder how ol' Buford T. Justice is doing these days...(Probably not well, considering he was played by Jackie Gleason.) best LFB (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)