 General / 1488
  Re: If you sort by color. . .when did you start?

I started back in May with about 6 million Legos and I sorted them in about 2 months. It took a while, yes it did... (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: If you sort by color. . .when did you start?

(...) How in the heck did you get that many Legos? I think I have about 30,000, probably 15,000 in the apart status. My friend and I sorted them into colors nad put them into 2 gallon ziplock bags. Some colors fill the bags, others don't. We (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)