 General / 14841
14840  |  14842
Subject:
King Kong Klub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 06:01:11 GMT

Check out my Allanton's Latest News for photos of my
4 storey Fitness Centre:

ground floor: Reception with energy drinks cabinet
first floor: Weights class
second floor: Ballet class with Tina (Timmy's sister) at the bar
third floor: Aerobics class with Rock Raiders babe as instructor
roof: King Kong and heroine statue

Carpets supplied by Belville Carpet Company :)

Allan...

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/