 General / 14831
14830  |  14832
Subject:
Bladerunner vehicle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:04:46 GMT

Several months ago someone posted a link (I think it was on RTL, I'm afraid)
to a mock-up of a Bladerunner vehicle made, I believe, either by an Asian
company or an individual presenting the impression of an Asian firm.  Does
anyone else remember this or know of a link to it?
   Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

     Dave!