 General / 148
    What do you call....
   What do you call yourself when you read EVERYTHING about Lego on Lugnet? A LugNut. I wonder if Tom S. will be the first to feature a vanity plate with either LUGNET or LUGNUT on it. Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- The train stops at the train (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What do you call.... —Tom Stangl
   Nope, can't, my car vanity plate will NOT change from what it is, as it is my Email address under 5 or so domains. BTW, I have pronounced it LugnUt from the very beginning ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)