 General / 14718
    Set ID - brown 1x6x5 windows —Frank Filz
   Ok, here's a weird one, what set came with brown 1x6x5 windows like are used in blue in classic space sets? I just got two in a lot of windows from eBay. One even comes with a green shutter (too bad it's just one shutter and not four). Looks like it (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Set ID - brown 1x6x5 windows —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Wasn't there a hospital set (or was it a Dacta hospital set) that might have had these? Or were those black? I can't recall the set number. Gary Istok (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Set ID - brown 1x6x5 windows —Frank Filz
   (...) The hospital is 231. It looks like it has brown window frames, but doesn't look like it has the shutters. (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)