 General / 14634
    Idea Book #238 —Tony Kilaras
   I have a question about the 238 Lego building book in German at: (URL) think that the order of some of the pages is wrong. I think that 1book-04 is the back cover and that pages 28 and 31 are missing. See: (URL) and (URL) is the Danish version. I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Idea Book #238 —Anders Isaksson
   Tony Kilaras skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Small correction: Mine is the Swedish version, and at least one year older (no wheels). Note well that mine is missing the cover and some other pages, but otherwise still intact - not in 'loose binding'. -- (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)