 General / 1460
Re: Help me finish 6970!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:31:04 GMT

Also sprach Tom McDonald:
: Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to capture and scan a blue 3x
: low slope piece from the Space Transport, Space Cruiser or Galaxy Explorer set
: which has the space logo substantially sized. As always, if any of your force
: is caught or killed by TLG, LUGnet will disavow any knowledge of your action.

I have three copies of that slope piece, one each from 918, 487 and 497
... I also have the 3x4 gray slope with the same logo from 6970 ... what
I lack is a scanner and a printer that prints color labels ...

If anyone would be willing to do this for me, I would be most
appreciative ... it is not important that the sticker be authentic, just
a reasonable facsimilie.  Is anyone who has the right piece set up to do
this?

/ _ _ / _ _       It is said that the meek shall inherit the earth ...
()(-(//((-/                       they are probably too weak to refuse.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============