 General / 14569
  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

(...) I am a big fan of mecha also, Ken. Have you done any mecha similar to Mobile Suit Gundam? ~Mark (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

  Gundam (Was: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship)

(...) Robotech/Macross was my first experience with Anime, and I've been a big fan ever since. :) I've always wanted to create a Lego Valkyrie, but I don't know where to start. :( (...) I wish Lego would come out with some real mecha. I'd love to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

(...) No. Not yet. But I have plans to make some. I want to make it transform from a fighter to a robot, just like the Valkyrie. The L.E.G.O. FORCE theme have a background story similar to Macross or Gundam. Models I made already are the machines (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)