 General / 14560
    Re: New town-themed web site —Alan Gerber
   (...) This refers to any piece that can be made of any other pieces, like 1x6x5 brick used in Town Jr. buildings. This doesn't refer to thinwalls, since there are no thin bricks and you can't make it of other pieces. Alan (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: New town-themed web site —Brad Hamilton
   Some of the buildings in LEGO City 1 were constructed at a time when my suplies for a certain kind of brick were running low. Thus, I was forced to use the POOP constrution method. In my LEGO City 2, I've been a bit better about this due to better (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)