 General / 14558
    Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship —Ken Takeuchi
   (...) The "CRAZY-CAT", I named. :) I simply wanted a color variations on #5571 Blackcat. But it was impossible to make Redcat or Greencat so I denied and build it with full ranges of existing colors. Ken-tucky (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship —Alan Gerber
   (...) Partrige (...) You could make a White Cat with the race truck set(and Town Folks for a white cat):-). Alan (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship —Ken Takeuchi
   (...) You are right. Whitecat may be possible. I already have the white truck but not the cat. I still need many parts to finish.... Ken Takeuchi (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)